Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The First Post...

I had always wanted to start a blog, and it appears that I have successfully created my first one.

Of course... the way things always go, I am left with no clue what to put down on my first blog. After looking at the news today, and seeing another interesting, and humorous article in regards to the illegal immigrants entering our country. It reminded me of a video I had seen not to long ago. I think I will share this video as my first post... Enjoy...


2 comments:

Cricket said...

Very funny video...in a way. I hope you have more success in writing frequent blogs than I have had. Somewhere between how many I write and Uncle Peter writes would be nice.

Chris said...

Well.. I might be able to fit in between... I am sure that Uncle Pete will have me beat.. You should post more.. Living so far from home now.. I am learning more with your posts.. Don't stop expressing yourself.. You have a talent for explaining meaningful things...